الثلاثاء، 27 فبراير 2007

She and He

She: tell me one good reason "why do you love me?"
He smiles saying: ok calm down... I love you... Because I love you...
There are no reasons for love...
She: yes, there are... there are many reasons...
He: ok... why do you love me then
•She: Oh no... You did not...Don't you ask me that now... Let me hear your
answer first
He: I do not know... I woke up one day and found myself in love with you... No
reasons
•She looked at him sadly and decided to leave
He run after her so confused and cant figure out what the hell just happened
•She: I know that you love me
And obviously no reasons why...
All I wanted from you is to think...
Wait...Just try...
I need you to love me for who I am...
Not just the idea of me...
Do not tell me you love me for no reason...
I need a proof...
I need evidence that when times goes by...
Or when I die...
You will remember me...
Something will remind you of me...
He: How can you say something like that?
Loving you was the best accident I had...
I tripped and fell.
And did not know what happened to me...
Am still wondering...
Did she really accept me?
I cannot believe someone like you would fall for a guy like me.
I did not want to tell you reasons so you won't notice how much am I crazy about you...
Will you please just sit down now?
•She: No, I would rather stand... thank you...
He: ok here it goes...
.I love the way you react when you are surprised...
2.Or the facts that in the middle of the winter when it is raining and you are freezing to death... you crave ice cream...
3.Or that when we are at a cartoon movie you just cry cause the princess found her prince...
4.Or that the thought of fairoz songs get you into tears…
5.I love that when you smile your eyes lit up like the moon...
6.I love that witty look on your face when you are planning for something silly…7.Or that you are the worst liar in the world... your face gives you away every time...
8.I love that you laugh so hard on my jokes that sometimes I wonder why she laughed.
9.The fact that for a decade now you did not have a day for yourself... just to have peace on your own...
10.I love that you cant sit or stand still... you are always having a beat on your mind and your feet always move to it... it drives me insane sometimes to figure out that beat.
11.I love that you get jealous and teased so easily that I pity you from our future children.
12.I love that you have ten favorite songs... and each with different kind... type and even sort... and your face just dance when you hear any of them...
13.I love that you wonder what you will get me for my next birthday after 2 days from this one...
14.I love that you try to act "hard to get" but I told you... you are my beautiful worst liar...
15.I love that when you are with me... you have nothing to hide... what I see is what I get.
16.I love that when am with you... I feel so safe and secured inside...
17.It makes me crack out when am at work that when we are together we sing children's songs
18.And that you do not care about people around us. At all!
19.And that when you cry... your tears are so small and tiny...
20.I love that I can make you laugh although you are crying your heart out...
21.I love the fact that I know when we fight, you are always holding your mobile thinking of calling me for the about thousand time and you do not... but then you do...
22.I just adore the way you are looking at me right now...," wondering how did he know?"
As simple as I said before...
Because I love you...
I know you...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق