الجمعة، 21 سبتمبر 2007

Kiss me Goodbye

Kiss my heart, with Ur hard goodbye,
there is no way to go, no reason to try,
kiss my soul, with Ur deep eyes,
u took my breath, my ever last try..
take my heart and just go away,
u gave me up..there is no reason to stay.
U took every piece of me with u,
love, dreams all were true,
kiss my eyes, and turn off the lights,
am blind NOW..Ive lost u..i lost my sight,
loving u still..is my source..my affection..
Am lost in u..
oh god what a sweet addiction..
don't let me sober
unless u r the cure..
Release me plz..
with or without u my heart is lonely and poor..
Ur suffering love is more than my heart can endure..
Kiss my smile&let my hand go,
no wait..one more thing..i love u so,
more that u can ever know,
hold me close,
and stop my tears,
hold me close take away all my fears,
am done with pretending,
that everything is OK,
we have one chance 4 our love to stay,
either u kiss me goodbye,
or u kiss me with a hello let us give it a try..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق