الجمعة، 28 ديسمبر 2007

Falling Without Freedom

Sensing my way out of the darkness
stumbling ...
feeling all things around ..
carefully..refusing to hear the shattering voice of people around..
concentrating on one thing only..my heart beats .. " i can do it "
leaving the shadows in the darkness inside
knowing i HAVE to find the light..
i just have to..
living there was so much better..
i miss the touch of light on my face..
the smile and comfort.."I WILL NOT LISTEN"
struggles my heart...
extracting all of its roots..
hoping ..
wishing..
dreaming..
the place we are going to..will be much
relieving..revealing to the truth...
putting my hands on my ears..
singing my song..out loud..
so my soul wont pay attention to all disappointments ...received...
smiling while crawling to the edge..
what a view !! the wind blows gently throw my hair..
the sun ..
Oh so warm ..
what a deep embrace..
i know ..
it's a long distance to look at..
it's a free falling..
i know..
but if i didn't take the risk for the very last time..
I'm going to fall anyway..
so let it be free falling..
than falling without freedom

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق