الأربعاء، 3 ديسمبر 2008

It happens


Yes it does…
I can proudly say...it happened to me...
I hate that...I hate the feeling of (inevitability)
The sense of it has to happen whether I like it or not, I know I should have prepared myself for that...and I didn’t...
But to be honest, I was warned, by every sign possible, and yet I couldn’t stop, it’s my fault and I’m taking the blame, but in the same time I deserve better,

Yesterday was the last day I allowed myself to feel sorry for me, because today is a new day and am going to start it new and fresh...
Forget about last night, forget about last day...
Am here
Am now
Am a good, crazy, loud ,quiets, balanced, unstable, romantic ,realistic, lively ,kind, mean, poetic , musical, childish ,blossomed ,confused , setteled,friend,sister,daughter,trainer,college,driver,dancer,writer..Human being :)
Am rewriting and revisiting my priorities that I have set 6 months ago...I’m not going to “stick to” them because actually I don’t have to... But I will live by them because I chose to :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق